Thursday, January 28, 2010

Feelings

Apparently I have been a bit detached from my feelings.  I go from physical discomfort to medicating with food in 0.5 seconds on many occasions.

This is fine.. it works. It alleviates the discomfort.

HOWEVER, and there is ALWAYS a HOWEVER.......


I want to do it differently! YES!!!  I HAVE DECIDED TO DO IT DIFFERENTLY!!! ha ha he he


Apparently the thought or feeling that TRIGGERS a physiological response is in most cases silent or barely whispering to me. 

I AM GOING TO AMPLIFY IT BABY... I am turning it up so I can address it like a woman.

So this week's agenda is to recognize any urge or craving I have....  slow down...  don't act brashly and simply listen to my thoughts and feelings.

What am I feeling? What am I feeling? What am I feeling?

This is the first step... but certainly not the last.  It doesn't have to be ALL-OR- NOTHING here. 

It is a start. For that I am thankful. Thankful to one day in the future be able to finally take care of myself once and for all THE WAY I WANT TO DO IT!!!! 

HA!!!!!

I AM FEELING GOOD.
~C.

No comments:

Post a Comment