Sunday, February 28, 2010

Food Issues

Well this week has been THE BEST! Seriously..  Thank you God for enlightening me once again. I am OVER my food issues. How do I know this? Because I decided I was. I guess I have been playing the victim..."I can't control myself." "I am an addict." "Poor me." Blah, blah, blah....    Well I just decided that it was no longer an option to eat away an emotion. There that's done.

Next topic.

Purpose. What is my purpose? I have no clue what my purpose is, but I did find that I LOVE training clients. I absolutely LOVE it. I did find that every single person has the same amount of potential. They all have will, and I get the absolute privelege of giving them the skill. 

I realized through training others that self-discipline is a skill. It can be taught. I teach it in fact. If someone is doing sprints and they stop short of touching the wall... guess what? They get to go back and touch the wall, then they get to do it twice more.

If someone is doing chops and they don't want to fully extend their arms and touch their foot ... guess what? They get to do if five more times perfectly.

That is exactly what you do when you chose to slack...  you add work for yourself and that's what I do with my clients... I give them more work to do to magnify their behavior.

So through teaching my clients the importance of disciplining themselves and immersing themselves 100% to every action they take.. I have learned some great insight.

I don't know my purpose... I feel a bit lost as usual. One thing I do know is that I will not be able to fulfill my ultimate purpose in this life time without self-discipline.

I have told God that I want a BIG project. That is my motto: Go BIG or GO HOME. God told me that I am not ready for a BIG project. I need one thing:  SELF DISCIPLINE in all that I do.

So for now... that IS my main purpose in life. My main purpose is to perfect my self-discipline in all that I do. I now realize that NOTHING can be accomplished without it. Nothing. I also found that the one thing that seems to be imprisoning is actually the one thing that liberates:  Self-discipline.

Cheers!
~C.

No comments:

Post a Comment