Friday, February 19, 2010

three years

I mapped out my education. I have three years full time to get my Business Administrations degree with an emphasis in marketing. It seems as though I am a bit old to be going to school, but hey in three years I will be three years older anyway and I would prefer to have the degree.

This plan is all dependent upon whether or not  I will be accepted into the Army National Guard. This is everything.

If this doesn't happen... I am going to cry. Yeah.. I will cry. I'll probably pout too.

But then I'll move on and find out that everything happens for a reason... it always does.

My point is that I really, really, really want this and I find it completely frustrating that my fate is in someone elses hands.I do have enough faith to realize that if it wasn't meant to be.. that something 10 x better awaits.

So anyway..  I have to continually remind myself that worry and fretting about this is a useless endeavor. A passtime that only hinders the operation. Forging on confidently and securely knowing that I can handle anything that comes my way is key.

~C.

3 comments:

  1. I need to go back to school too. I just cannot seem to get started. It will also take me about 3 years. I want to be a nurse practitioner. more money and hopefully less stress.

    so when will you know if you are accepted? I didnt even realize that there was an age limit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An age limit? No.. just a self-imposed judgment about how a thirty something "ought" to be doing something productive by now.

    I currently have over $15,000 in student loans so the only way I will go to school is if I have a future as a commissioned officer in the Army upon graduation.

    The three years buys me enough time to play out my Figure career and get my boy into adulthood. It's a flawless plan.. IF it all works out.

    ~C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. My cousin Jenny is a Nurse Practitioner.. I say Go FOR it!!

    ReplyDelete