Monday, February 8, 2010

All things in motion

All things are in motion.

There will be no empty nest syndrome for mama as she sets out on her new new life about the same time my boy sets out on his new life.

Already talked to the Army recruiter and the local college I will attend. All things are good.

The only regret I have had in this life is that I did not enter the military as an officer. I kicked myself over and over for that one and "wished" I had done it differently.

Who would have guessed that I get a new opportunity. A Do Over! Who get's a Do over in life? Who?
ME: That's who.

Holy crap I love my life and am so thankful. I have led a charmed life. Simply charmed. Sometimes I wake up and have to pinch myself!

Ha.
~C.

P.S. If you want something.. go out and get it. It's already yours. There are actually very few actual limitations. I have found that all of mine have been self-created by my mind. Which is good news, because it's something within my reach to change.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Big things going on here. Congrats on making such a big decision. Praying for you and your plans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, I will be praying for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! Regardless of anything you will be successful and I can't even lie - I love being in the military. Please keep us updated! Us being your blogger fam! :)

    ReplyDelete