Saturday, March 6, 2010

Movie Time

OK.. time for mom to get a grip. My boy got asked to go to the movies by a ninth grade girl. He had enough money from picking up dog crap to pay for both of them but he called her up and asked if she had enough money to pay for herself. That's my little miser.

I asked him if he was going to kiss her and he said that she has 6 piercings in her chin so he didn't that he could do that. Good boy.

My husband and I dropped my boy off at the movie theatre and we are so proud that he is being social. He was really afraid to go see Alice In Wonderland because it was 3D and he quite frankly doesn't like stuff jumping out at him....  but he went anyway. He went anyway. He was really proud of himself too. He said he only shreiked twice.

Of course the girl was smoking a cigarette out front of the theatre....  but hey what did we expect? PollyAnna?

Have a good day...  my boy has a three hour appointment on Monday to get tested for the PACE program from Learning Solutions. Then Tuesday we go to see the OTHER Visionquester for some neuro-linguistic programming.

I got two new clients today... so all in all a pretty good day.
~C.

2 comments:

  1. HEYYYYY C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lets just say I've been super terrible at keeping up at other blogs!!! Thanks for the kind words-I really appreciate it!
    Do you know you're the 1st one who left a comment on the day of my VERY first fitness show a few years ago!?!?!? I don't forget that!!!! :-)
    Your hubs/son/and new clients are blessed to have you!!!!!
    Make it a GREAT week
    Sending love ur way........
    EM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Awesome Cynthia - the boy, picking up clients! Your Rocking........

    ReplyDelete